Easter is one of the most important festivals for Christians. The holiday is celebrated all over the world as a commemoration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ after his crucifixion.
During Easter, the entire Christian community in every nook and corner of the world celebrate this occasion with great pomp and show.
Easter celebrations include partying and feasting. There are get-togethers, dinners dance and music overnight during the Easter celebrations.
Men and women dressed in one of their best outfits attend the celebrations with extreme gaiety.
Though there are lots of varieties of outfits available for women on such occasions, men generally complain about shortage of varieties in their attires.
However, if they mix and blend their dresses well, they will be able to create a lot of varied style in their attire.
During Easter, guys can pick up a variety of dresses that blend well with the festive mood and also use some accessories to give a festive touch to their attire.
Here are some tips on Easter dress for men: -
Easter Outfits For Men
- For Easter parade and other such gatherings, put on a formal look. Go for the classic blazers with traditional cuts.
- Maintain a proper colour combination of shirt, tie and trousers.
- If you are attending an Easter party, try out some trendy clothes to sport a suave look.
- If you intend to sport a casual style, then opt for colors like denim blue and caramel brown.
- Accessories are an important component of the Easter outfit. Shoes, belts and other accessories should match your personality.
- Choose some classy men accessory that goes well with your attire. If you are wearing formal attire, go for some subtle jewelry like a diamond stud or Rado watch. If you are wearing something casual, you can choose slightly accessory too.
- Don't go in for prominent Easter motifs. They are good for kids. Subtle prints would be just perfect.
- While taking part in Easter fun and frolic, a button down shirt donned with a pair of jeans would look cool.
- Do not go in for extra rugged looks, they look too casual for Easter celebrations. For such occasions, a gentlemen look is perfect.
- The best Easter attire would be chocolate suit teamed up with a white shirt along with accessories matching your dress.
- If you are going to the party with some female partner, it would really be nice if you match the colors of your dress with her attire.
- With the gentlemen attire, carry a gentlemen attitude too. Make sure that you behave in a nice manner and carry yourself well with whatever you wear.
However you have spent your 20s experimenting with your style – now is the time to lock it down.
By the time you hit this decade you know what you like when it comes to clothes, however what's key with how to dress in your 30s is coming up with a list of go-to labels that fit both your personal aesthetic and your body.
Let's face it, as you inevitably move into a higher paying job heading a team - and perhaps even start a family - you will probably have less time to spend picking out matching things before you head out every morning, let alone shopping for them in the first place.
When you know exactly what to get from where, you will be able to save time by getting basics delivered straight to your desk through the magic of the internet.
This decade you need an arsenal of clothes at hand so buy well and buy in bulk.
And while jeans and (smart) trainers will still feature heavily on a weekend, suits will become increasingly important this decade as, unless you work in an industry with a strict uniform, your workplace and off-duty wardrobes will begin to merge. While last decade was about being smart when you needed to be in the office, this is about being smart 24/7 - who knows when the CEO will call you into his office or those clients from Japan need entertaining at the last minute?
It is also a time to take a more 360 approach to your grooming regime.
Grooming isn't just about getting your haircut anymore - start thinking about your skin too.
However this is also a decade to start giving back to yourself. You got the basics down in your 20s, so use your 30s to invest in the occasional item you use all the time that is going to last you - and look damn good doing it.
Trend-led items like designer trainers are a great addition to your ouvre, but make sure you also set some funds aside for classics: a beautifully-made everyday bag for work, a go-anywhere overcoat or an umbrella you didn't panic-buy in a sudden downpour.
Still on the issue letting the cloth talk, suiting defines a man too.
Remember in the world of men's fashion, there are certain suits recognized for their ability to quietly exude power. These are the suits that high-powered businessmen choose to wear, cementing their place in the business world without them even having to say a word.
Wearing a power suit can help you establish yourself as an up-and- coming professional in the workplace.
Enjoy your Easter and don't let the bunny mess your fashion sense.
Next month we focus on the power of the suit and how it defines a man especially how to rock it.
The secret is to dress for success